Support for children starting school. Ease anxiety and provide opportunities to practice social, behavioural and emotional regulation. These skills are essential to support the learning behaviours needed at school and provide a positive start to their schooling years
Your Starting Point for Success at School
The sessions focus on:
- Introduction to classroom routines and expectations (hand up to talk, listening during whole class instruction, marking the roll, lining up, asking to go to the bathroom, group work, transitions etc.).
- Engagement in literacy and mathematics tasks.
- Individual and whole class activities.
- Asking for help.
- Initiating social skills (asking a peer to play, partnering up, asking to share equipment).
- Increasing social skills and managing anxiety to facilitate learning.
Week 1 Monday 8 January – Thursday 11 January 2024
Week 2 Monday 15 January – Thursday 18 January 2024
9:30am – 12:00pm
342 Burke Rd Glen Iris
$ 900 per week
NDIS funded or rebates through Medicare Benefit Scheme may apply.