We find a familiar group setting is the best way to observe children first-hand to identify behaviours and triggers, and with an extended team of specialists in the room, we are able to collaborate and get to the bottom of things faster.
On Track Therapy Group offers a range of group programs designed specifically for small group settings, with an emphasis on individual needs, ages and abilities.
- A true multidisciplinary approach – our different therapists observe and collaborate to determine the best way forward for your child.
- Rather than consulting with separate therapists get the benefit of a combined effort in the same session
- A more natural environment – similar to a classroom setting we set tasks and observe the children’s approach.
- Real connection – we build trusted relationships with your child over a longer period of time, leading to personal growth.
- The chance to breathe and connect – for you! Meet other families dealing with similar issues in a warm and accepting environment.
The first step is always a chat.
Every child is unique. Get in touch for all bookings and to find out more