Are you NDIS Ready? We can help!
On Track Therapy Group is an NDIS Approved Provider.
On Track Therapy Group is a specialised & experienced multidisciplinary team comprising of psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and education consultants. We are dedicated to offering the highest quality assessments, interventions, therapies & support groups for children and their families.
Specialist services are provided for children & adolescents with:
- Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Developmental and intellectual delays
- Social, emotional and behavioural problems (including ADHD, ODD and conduct disorders)
- Speech and language disorders
- Motor planning
- Other childhood disabilities
We can also assist families with being NDIS ready, including:
- Report writing
- Reviewing existing assessments
- Goal setting
- Discussing NDIS funding options
- Case Management
- Attending meetings and advocating
- Planning for and understanding the use of resources in therapy
- Evaluation and implementation of relevant strategies and supports
We are registered to offer services that are covered under the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Specialised individualised therapy for early childhood services
- Psychology and behavioural intervention
- Speech pathology and Occupational therapy
- School based interventions
- Managing challenging behaviours at home, at school and at other locations
- Social skills
- Specialised social, emotional & behavioural groups for children aged 3-18
- Parent education and support
- Creating visual supports
- Training & consultations for schools and other education facilities
We do Home & School Visits. Click here to find out about other Fees & Rebates Available
On Track Therapy Group also provides the following services: